Senin, 12 November 2012

Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent

Diposting oleh my kitchen at 03.18

A roomy interior offers enough space for two queen-sized air mattresses. The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the 6-person Instant Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.




I chose this tent for 3 reasons: 1) it sets up easily. 2) it's tall (I'm six feet tall). 3) it doesn't cost an arm & a leg. This is my third - or maybe fourth - Coleman tent. I've never had problems with them leaking, never had a zipper fail, never had broken poles.#

 I gave it four stars instead of five for two reasons. If not for these two (albeit rather insignificant) little details, I would give it five stars and then some. FIRST: 2 storage pockets. It's a 6 man tent (in theory). Why only two measly pockets? There is a hook sewn into the peak, to hang a lantern, which is nice. SECOND: the door is square at the bottom, creating a "corner". Since zippers don't like corners, they used two zippers. One zipper goes across the bottom, the other zipper goes across the top & down the side. Well, there's a gap. It's a tiny gap, but how much room do spiders, ants or ticks need? Where I camp, there are plenty of ticks & poisonous spiders. My new tent has a spider-sized doggy-door.#

 All-in-all, I have to give Coleman a thumbs up on this tent. In fact, I've already talked two people into buying this model tent, and I've only had it for 3 days. And to whomever designed the setup assembly, a high-five, hug, and dinner :) buy Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent now!!



  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 komentar:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 
© 2012 SOFTECHNOGEEK | Modifikasi dan Publikasi Kodokoala. All Rights Reserved.